The Lullaby Trust is committed to fundraising in an honest and transparent way. As a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB), The Lullaby Trust has made a public promise to stand by best practice, honesty, transparency, clarity and accountability in all fundraising activity, enabling you to give with confidence. We are completely reliant on the goodwill and generosity of our supporters to fund our work.
At The Lullaby Trust we believe that our supporters are at the heart of everything we do. Giving up your time and money should be a positive and rewarding experience.
Our promise to you:
We are committed to high standards
- We will always strive to achieve the best for the people we support in every way we can. We look for ways to improve and we welcome input from our supporters. We will always be prepared to make changes where needed.
We are honest, open and clear
- We will ask for donations to do all we can to support those affected and to find ways of preventing SIDS from happening in the future.
- We will provide information about our finances and our charitable spend so you can see what a difference you’re making
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how you are helping reduce the rate of SIDS and how your donations are going towards helping support bereaved families
- We will protect any information or data you give us. Your data is safe with us. We take our obligations towards you very seriously and we will never sell your data to third party organisations
- We will only ever contact you in the ways you are happy for us to and that you’ve given your consent for
- You can contact us at any time should you wish us to change the way we contact you or if you would like to opt out of future communications and we will respect that.
We are respectful
- We are particularly sensitive when engaging with bereaved families
- We will never put undue pressure on you to make a donation and if you do not wish to donate we will always respect you and your decision.
We are accountable
- We will do all we can to ensure that our fundraisers, volunteers and any third parties who work with us comply with all fundraising regulations and will make sure they know about this promise to you
- Where we work with third parties we will provide training and monitor their work. We promise to act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set
- We’ll always provide easy ways for you to contact us and our team is on hand to help answer any questions you may have.
If you’ve ever got any concerns about the way we fundraise, we have a robust complaints process. We encourage you to get in touch with your feedback. And, if you are unsatisfied with the way we handle your concerns, you can also contact the independent regulator, the FRSB.
If you have any questions or complaints please call 020 7802 3201 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.